Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Green and Gray

Ever since I saw this table setting from Eddie Ross, the combination of green and gray has officially become my new favorite color palette. You could easily use lighter shades of the colors for spring and darken them up for a fall wedding. If I only would have thought of this a year ago things at our wedding could have been quite different! (Can you hear Brad banging his head against the wall in the background?) I have always loved the colors of succulents and this palette would be a perfect way to infuse them all throughout your wedding. And naturally, the lovely Kathryn has already thought of this color scheme and come up with a wonderful inspiration board of her own to illustrate it. Also, I love that gray bridesmaids dress in the second row. At only $170 they are affordable for sure and definitely something that could be worn again and again.

{Row 1: Cake from The Cake Girls; Couple via Style Me Pretty; Love Pillow. Row 2: Invitation suite from Gryphon Stationers; Bouquet from MS Weddings; Dress from jcrew; Succulents from MS Weddings. Row 3: Shoes from The Bride's Cafe; Car from Bobbi Rice via Snippet and Ink; Candles from Jennifer Davis via The Bride's Cafe}

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

This is lovely! It really evokes the color of succulents to me. And thank you for the shout out!

Kelly Oshiro said...

I so agree, if I were planning my wedding today, I would probably do green and gray. It's so pretty, modern, and timeless.

Bridechka said...

Ooooh so pretty!

One Love Photo said...

Nice job! Very fresh, I would love to see this in the spring for a wedding.

J & E said...

Yay, my favorite but I am totally biased! :)

sjhouser said...

I LOVE this board...good work!

Beccashell8 said...

I am planning an October wedding for this year, and using green and gray! It's wonderful to see others loving the combination too!

Jacqueline said...

OOooh very pretty!

Becca- I too am planning an October wedding this year and am planning on green and gray!s