Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Winter Weddings

After I posted the navy and yellow board last week, I got a few requests for other inspiration boards. I am no expert by any means but am always happy to oblige! One of the first suggestions was for a winter wedding. When I think of winter weddings the ideas that come to mind focus around warmth and comfort...therefore, my take on a winter wedding is above. Smores might be the ultimate comfort food and would make for such great favors - maybe even a smore making kit. Yum. If you're looking for more winter inspiration, definitely turn to the expert:
The lovely Kathryn of Snippet and Ink never ceases to amaze me with how many ways she can recreate a theme. She has a slew of winter wedding ideas here, and while I have to say that the one above is my favorite this blue one is so impressive:
Hope that helps! I saved all your other requests so even though it might take me a bit I promise to get to them. Sources for my board are as follows: {Cake and dress/bouquet from brides; Candles from Polka Dot Bride, Smores from chocolate monster me's flickr stream; Seating cards from the knot; and I can't remember where the car is from - sorry!}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing the winter one! :) I love the s'more/comfy color scheme as well - it just seems so warm. The blue is beautiful, but icy!

Charming Weddings said...

ooh, just beautiful. I love those pale icy blues for a winter wedding!

Emmanuel@Winter Wonderland Wedding Ideas said...

the colors are great for a winter wedding, especially those icy blue shades. the photos really illustrated a good idea. :D