Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Tea Towel Aprons

I've mentioned this idea before, but my friend Jenny followed through and made one for me and I just realized that I've never shown it off! I am not sure where she found this exact towel, but they have some really cute ones that are quite similar at Anthropologie. To make them yourself, essentially all you have to do is fold down a portion of the top, sew on two buttons, and tie some ribbon around them so that the apron can be tied around your waist.
Here is a shot of the back folded over, so you can see how much was folded back before the buttons were sewn on. It's such a simple gift, but being the recipient of one I can assure you that it's a great one!

4 comments:

Blablover5 said...

Those are really nice, and tea towles are so cheap.

It's a Snow Day in blog-o-land!
http://tinyurl.com/5fqkl8

Once A Bride said...

Love this idea!!!

Blablover5 said...

SNOW DAY!

http://intbride.blogspot.com/2008/12/snow-day.html

Mrs. Kate said...

Wow-that looks so easy! I may have to try that.