Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Pearl & Marmalade

Continuing with my Renegade re-cap, meet Pearl & Marmalade. They have such whimsically cute stationery and offer all types of letterpress products.
I love the color scheme on this one, I would love to see the wedding associated with it! I would never really think to put green and blue together, but when you have the right shades they compliment each other nicely.
Pearl & Marmalade also had an etsy shop where you can find several holiday and greeting cards. I love the bee motif:
They also take custom invitation orders so be sure to check them out! And don't forget that you only have until tonight to win one of the four tickets to the Wedding Workshop on Saturday. Just comment on this post to enter.

1 comment:

Wedding Invitations said...

Yeah, I like the bee motif, too.