Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Hazelnut Photography

This isn't the first time I've written about Jordana, but the need has arisen again. You know how every once in awhile, you get the feeling that someone is on the verge of something great? Something you see and it makes you want to whisper to the person next to you, "Oh. This is gonna be good." Well, consider this my whisper to you...
Jordana is officially making a go of it as a photographer, an employee no more. Just go ahead and read that post and tell me you aren't excited for her. She's turned her passion into something that pays the mortgage - whoo!
People talk all the time about how they were lucky enough to book a great photographer, before they made it really big, and are therefore able to get amazing pictures at reasonable prices. Don't say I didn't warn you - this is your chance!
I am so hoping that we'll have a first dance picture like the one above when we get all our pics back. Not only do I love black and white photography, the emotion in that picture is palpable. So lovely.
Good luck, Jordana! We can't wait to watch all that you'll create.

5 comments:

Kelly Oshiro said...

So pretty! I felt the same way about my wedding photographer when I booked her- she's going to be a big name someday.

And oh my goodness! You STILL don't have photos?!?!

Kathryn said...

Lovely! That first bouquet in gorgeous, and the subway shot is wonderful.

Maria Navarrete-Leyva said...

Jordana is Amazing!! =] Congrats to everyone that gets to book her before her rates go up! :)

katielisa777 said...

That is my back you see in the first dance picture (and my bouquet in the first pic)!! Jordana did such an amazing job. Hire her ASAP!

Web Hosting Delhi said...

great photos, first picture is very beautiful