Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Damask Gifts

Most of the blogs I love are full of inspiring gift guides these days, and since there is almost nothing I can add to their great ideas I thought I would compile some of my favorite damask gifts for all of you out there who share the love for black and white. All of these gifts are under $25 (most way under) with the exception of the last one. The ring above is from etsy seller

dillondesigns and it's a whopping $8. How cute would a group of bridemaids all wearing those rings look? This journal would also make a great gift - 60 pages for only $22:

Another great idea for the friend who loves her coffee (or tea) that also cuts down on wasted paper products - a fabric coffee sleeve. Also a great stocking stuffer at only $4:
One of my gifts to my bridesmaids was a small cosmetic case, which seems like a gift that anyone can love. This cute little bag is only $5:
And finally, I love this clutch. It's not as inexpensive as the other gifts but is still only $32.
For everyone who left comments and suggested some other inspiration boards after Friday's post, they are in the works. I love the suggestions!


Once A Bride said...

Thank you for these! I luhv black+white with a little damask thrown in..!

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings said...

I adore anything damask! This post made me very happy. I want everything on here!

Lisa said...

Love that first picture, that ring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Wedding Favors said...

I love the lavender/black bag!