Blog has moved, searching new blog...

DIY Trunk Show

We stopped by to check out the DIY Trunk Show in Pulaski Park on Saturday, and oh was it worth it! I am always amazed by how many talented people are out there and left wondering why I ever bother to shop at chain stores when there are so many amazing small businesses. Like a huge dork I introduced myself to Emily of Orange Beautiful, who was there with all of her beautiful stationery and these calendars which I can assure you are even prettier in person. I was completely taken with 16 Sparrows, whose work is both funny and easy on the eyes:
They offer custom design services as well, so if you're in need of invitations check them out. And then I came across Circa Ceramics and was overwhelmed with the need to touch almost everything on their shelves (I restrained myself, I am known for breaking things). But I couldn't resist this bowl:
It's just the perfect size for salsa, which was confirmed later that evening. It is dishwasher safe, and even the inside is striped (which is what really got me):
Next weekend is the One of a Kind Show, which I am thinking about hitting up too. I wonder if I could get all my Christmas shopping finished there...

5 comments:

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings said...

I adore that striped bowl! So cute! I adore the stripes on the inside as well!

Lindsay said...

Hi! It's $7 to get into the show. The merch mart is one of my company's clients...if you'd like a ticket let me know. I can email them to you!

Darci said...

Hey Lindsay, that would be great! How sweet of you to offer

Janet said...

Thank you so much for including such great details from the DIY Trunk Show! I got some great gift ideas from the items you featured. We have similar tastes!

Wedding Favors said...

Love the little drawings on the cards!