Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Something Pink Initiative

Bride's magazine has partnered with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and asked 21 designers to create pink wedding gowns. Sales from the gowns will benefit breast cancer research, so by purchasing one you are not only getting a beautiful dress but contributing to a great cause in the process.
The dresses each have a tag that says “Something Pink” so you'll know that they are part of the initiative. And even if you fall in love with one but decide pink really isn't your thing, you can also order most of the dresses in white or ivory and still contribute to the cause. There are several dresses in the $1,000 range and three that are under $800.The issue of Bride's containing all the dresses is on newsstands tomorrow, but you can also see them online here. It's a tough call but I think the dress pictured above is my favorite!

4 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

I got my magazine in the mail two weeks ago and the dresses are just stunning! What a great cause.

Lindsey said...

What a great idea. I love that designers are doing that! And that dress is my fave too!

Kirstin @ Southern Weddings said...

Such a great cause, thanks for the post.

Wedding Dress said...

Interesting hair styles...