Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Hidden Messages

I love this idea! Etsy seller Delias Thompson takes otherwise ordinary pieces of jewelry and personalizes them with a message of your choice. The two-sided bangle can hold as many as 200 characters - imagine inscribing it with a phrase from your ceremony (even part of your vows) and wearing it on your wedding day. There are also rings: I know that some guys propose with a plain silver ring so that you can pick out the engagement ring together, this would be the perfect solution. Also a great bridesmaids gift - the possibilities are endless!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these!

newlywedstilettos said...

What a wonderful idea! LOVE IT!

bekapaige said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!

MichelleB said...

Wow very pretty and I like that its customizable. This would be a nice matching piece of jewelry to go with the gorgeous diamond engagement ring my fiance bought me from www.idonowidont.com I'm old fashioned in symbols of love with adornment!

Jenna said...

I did this, through a different etsy seller, and I play with them all the time.
http://thatbride.blogspot.com/2008/09/wedding-bands-d-u-n-done.html

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

Love that they are stackable. Great prices too!

Liene at Blue Orchid Designs said...

I love these, so cute and not gaudy (as wedding-related jewelry can tend to be).

Delias Thompson said...

Thank you for the blog post regarding my work. I appreciate the wonderful comments and support. I would love to extend a 10% discount to your readers. Just indicate With This Ring in the note to seller and I will refund the discount.

Thank you!
delias