Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Cute Dresses

I've never heard of his place before, but I got a catalog in the mail for this online store yesterday. I quickly flipped through it and found the dress above...it's $30! I have no idea if they are good quality or not but it's definitely cute (and maybe tragic that I didn't find it before our rehearsal dinner). A speaking of dresses - how cute would this be as a bridesmaids dress?
It is certainly something that could be worn again & could look so cute with the right accessories. Maybe green necklaces...

4 comments:

redframe said...

love love love both!

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings said...

I adore that first dress. It is so sweet. I love the silhouette and the perfect pattern! So wonderful!

Danica said...

Both dresses are super cute.

Wedding Dress said...

Black always looks good.