Blog has moved, searching new blog...

The Programs

Once again, it pains me to blur out the information but I want to share some pictures of our programs! About a month ago I realized that I would be crazy to try and print the program covers myself - I swear once we hit the three month mark everything hit the fan. So I turned to the old reliable etsy and put in an alchemy request. Literally minutes later I was sorting through offers and found the lovely CW Wonting.I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Christine. She helped my creatively lacking self finalize a design and worked really hard to make sure I was happy with the final results. We used the flourish I created for the invitations and then I printed the inserts myself.I used a 1/4" double sided satin ribbon to tie it all together and I am happy to say that as of last night they're finished! I just used Word to create the template for the inside pages and formatted it so that I could feed the same piece of paper through the printer twice so that it is double sided. If you're interested in using a similar format just shoot me an email and I will gladly pass along the template!

13 comments:

Nicole said...

I'd love the template, if you don't mind! nicole at promtoaltar dot net.

Thanks!

Adrienne said...

These look awesome! I am trying to figure out how I am going to go about making our programs, thanks for the inspiration! I would love the template. My email is boscherta@yahoo.com

Molly said...

These are beautiful! Did you secure the entire booklet with only the ribbon and tied at the bottom? I really love that look.

Jamie said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the font on the cover.....so fantastic!
PS remember helping me w my dress drama? I have my first real fitting, tonight....can't wait!!!

Shannon said...

This is beautiful. You really are doing an incredible job planning your wedding!

J & E said...

I wow I LOVE THEM! What is that font????

Darci said...

Molly - I did tie the whole program together with the ribbon. You kind of put it in the middle and then tie it on the end, I'll try to get some better pictures to illustrate!

J&E - The script font is bickham script and the block font is Bell MT. Hope that helps!

DomestiGals said...

Congrats, Darci! These look FABULOUS!

And thank you for sharing the inside too. I am brainstorming what I want my ceremony to be and it's tough! So it's great to see your music choices and the order of things.

Do you have a quartet that will play "All You Need is Love"? We are thinking of having that as or recessional too!

Cheers! Jen

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! I would love to have the template! nikki7fsu@yahoo.com

Darci said...

Jen - We do have a quartet that will be playing "All You Need is Love" during the recessional. It's one of my favorite parts of the ceremony!

Monica Rae said...

Bickham script pro! That's our White Box font!! Good choice!

Getting so excited for you, Darci.

Bailee's Bride said...

GORGEOUS and classy - these are seriously the FIRST programs I've seen that I absolutely adore. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

If I am not too late I would love the template. cahill05@excite.com

thanks!