Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Damask Pillows

This is the patio right outside of our tent and it's ours to use during the reception. There will be some high-top tables out there complete with green linens, damask ties and candles. A couple of weeks ago I had the idea to put some pillows on the benches and when I found 14" pillow forms for $2/piece I went for it! I also bought some inexpensive green fabric, thinking we could put one green and one damask pillow on each bench. When my Mom reported that there was just enough fabric left for the pillows she got to work, and this weekend she sent me this:They're so cute I can hardly stand it! These will most definitely be found on our bed after the wedding...

11 comments:

Chitown Bride said...

Those are adorable! How cute!

Aricka said...

I love them! They would work on my bed too!

Sarah said...

You can keep these pillows for years to come. Where did you find $2 pillow covers??

Darci said...

Sarah - I found the pillow inserts a few weeks ago at JoAnn Fabrics. They were half off and then I also had a coupon, so they came out to be a little over $2/piece. Not sure if the sale is still going on or not!

Shannon said...

What a wonderful idea to personalize this patio. I am sure your guests will appreciate it!

Mrs. in May said...

how fantastic!!!
Can you make a little one for your ring bearer?

Monica Rae said...

Perfect, Darci. Fun fun fun!

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

Beautiful fabric! These are going to look great on that patio and in your house!

Kelly Oshiro said...

So cute!

Madelyn @ Southern Weddings said...

I am in love with Damask! These pillows are fantastic!

Sunshine said...

Gotta love mom! Think she'd make me some pillows? Those table runners you posted a while ago would go nicely too! Very chic...can't wait to see everything come together!