Blog has moved, searching new blog...

More Toss Designs

After I wrote this post about the Medallion collection from Toss Designs, I couldn't help but look through their website a little more. Now it's safe to say that I am totally obsessed with that suitcase! I am still rolling around the luggage that I got for my eighth grade graduation (seriously) so I am really in need of an upgrade. If I had an extra couple hundred of dollars laying around these days I would most definitely be buying it...and then probably sitting in airports wondering how they will damage my cute new suitcase. While I am at it, I'll take this too:
Ahhh, disposable income. I can't wait to have some again once the wedding is over!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

So cute! I am also in love with the Tommy Hilfiger green and pink luggage. You can see a picture if you view the page below. (Sorry, I don't know how to put a link in here.)

http://www.londonluggage.com/tommy_hilfiger_luggage.htm

Miss X said...

Keep an eye on ebay. There's not a lot of Toss Designs on there, but that is where I got my bridesmaids some matching TD sets for under $50 each!

Ainsley said...

Forget disposable income, REGISTER FOR IT, GIRL!!!! Luggage is one of those items that people get as a "big occasion" present. Even you said you received your current set as a graduation gift, right? There is one guest out there that has purchased one too many China sets who would LOVE to buy your some cute luggage.

BTW, love your blog.

Wedding Favors said...

Love the travel bag!