Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Lovely

I discovered this love letter brooch over at Peonies & Polariods when she wrote about deciduoussoul's etsy shop. This is one of those things that I am only allowed to admire from a distance, because I would wind up looking like fool trying to pull it off. But I so envy those of you that can, I do. While I was nosing around her shop I also found these:
They're magnets, and they're only $10. Anyone can pull off a stylish set of magnets. Wouldn't these make great bridesmaid or hostess gifts? They even come in this adorable tin:
Don't forget that you have until Thursday to comment on the post below and win The Wedding Book!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Not crazy about the brooch (maybe with the right outfit?), but I do love the magnets! And only 10 bucks?! How great is that?

Aimee said...

Love the magnets. So cute!

Liene at Blue Orchid Designs said...

I love love love the brooch! Absolutely adore it.

Wedding Favors said...

Those magnets are so cute!