Blog has moved, searching new blog...

glassybaby

I have an overwhelming urge to cover every surface of our house with these candles. That's not a fire hazard, is it? It somehow sparks the same excitement in me as boxes of crayons do - there is just something about all those colors with names like "begonia blossom" and "ripe olive." Alas, glassbaby is located in Seattle and they produce these glowing little beauties through a multi-layered glass blowing process that you can see both in their store or online, here.
I've now watched that entire slideshow twice. And look at this picture, where they're being used as bud vases:
This picture might be my absolute favorite. I ask you, how much do you want to be sitting in those chairs? I would have to add a bottle of wine into the mix and then it would be complete perfection:
Swoon. It might not be very cost effective to cover my whole house with them, but oh how I would love it. In the meantime I'll just drool over all these pictures. Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Annie said...

I have also been in love with that picture for a long, long time. Boo that glassybabies are so expensive! Otherwise my entire life would be decorated with them too. :) Have a good weekend!

Linda said...

There's an outlet with less than perfect glassybabies at a discount. A good reason to visit us here in Seattle :)

Adrienne said...

I am with you on the chairs with a glass of wine...that picture is awesome!

Ashley-'ajwads' said...

I'm a bride to be and just stumbled across your blog and i am in love..you have wonderful pictures/ideas on here-i really love the table number idea that you found! the glass pictures are of course beautiful too :)

Kelly Oshiro said...

Sooooo pretty!!!

Wedding Reception said...

Very nice.