Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Three Potato Four

I love this store. Just saying the name makes me happy...Three Potato Four. They sell the kind of things that I can't help but love, it's truly in my genes. My Dad and I are the kind of people that can spend hours looking through things that make both my Mom and my fiance crazy. For instance, this bird really wants to come live at my house:

Just look at him with his flowers and his little friend:

And while I am at it I'll also take that green chair, thank you very much. Lest you think I am completely crazy, I should probably note here that my current fascination with bird vases is something of an avoidance technique (avoidance is one of the things I do best). As of about two weeks ago, we no longer have a band to play at the reception. The one we booked back in January decided they couldn't keep it together and broke up. It's been nothing less than a mad scramble to find a replacement and while I know it will eventually work out, it's all types of stressful! So anyhoo, thanks for indulging my bird talk in the meantime. :)

4 comments:

HazelnutPhotography said...

ohhhhh no! Fingers crossed that Plan B works out even better than Plan A ever would have! (and it will... promise!)

Jamie said...

OH NO! I sort of had the same thing happen except my band flaked out instead of broke up - and now we're having a DJ. I haven't signed the papers yet, but we're pretty much there. So bums me out....I'm sure your situation will work out perfectly (dont you love hearing that)!

RhodeyGirl/Irbas/Sabrina said...

i just bought this vase after seeing it here!! thanks!! my fiance is obsessed with penguins so i am pretending it is a penguin and giving it to him as a gift! yay!

and good luck with the band, i KNOW you will succeed in finding a great replacement!

Wedding Favors said...

OMG! Such a cute little penguin vase!