Blog has moved, searching new blog...

This Way!

I can't remember where I found this picture, but I've been holding onto since this wedding planning process began almost a year a go (eek!) Getting to our ceremony could be a little confusing as the property has two entrances. It wouldn't be the end of the world if someone went the wrong way, there is a guard shack full of people to point out any and all mistakes you might make, but I think a sign could prevent those encounters. Plus, I think its cute! This seems to be the perfect job for my Dad but if you don't have someone crafty in your life to help out, have no fear. Etsy to the rescue: Seller SignsByDiane makes all sorts of cute signs that she distresses herself to get that most adorable vintage look. Both of these signs are only $30 and she is happy to take custom orders. I continue to be in awe of Etsy!

I hope everyone in the states has a wonderful fourth of July!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Nice find! Is the top one from Brown Turtleneck Sweater blog?

Trisha Fay said...

I just had Diane make a custom one for my business. I just love it! And I can't wait to have it hanging at my next event. She worked with me down to the last detail to make it exactly how I wanted it!

Carol said...

Love these signs. I think they are soooo cute