Blog has moved, searching new blog...

A Teaser...

They should be going out at the beginning of next week, so until then this is all I can give you. Instead of using "RSVP, Reception, and Accommodations" for insert cards we used "Respond, Rejoice, and Relax." That's probably my favorite part!I worked with a local letterpress company to have them printed and it was not a good experience. I won't go into details except to say that you should save every email you send to vendors. It's helped me more than once now. But anyway, they're finally finished and I can hardly wait to get them out the door!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

WOW, they look amazing! I can't wait to see the whole thing! Sorry about your bad experience though... thankfully the end product looks great!

Melissa's Greetings said...

They look really nice!

Jenna said...

The texture is just beautiful! There is just no substitute for a beautiful letterpress invitation.

Chung Nguyen said...

Stunning work! Can we see the rest? (:

Jamie said...

Wow. Can't wait til we get to see all of it! I'm green with envy of your letterpress invitations!!

Chitown Bride said...

OMG! Those look gorgeous! I can't wait to see all of it!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Oooooh, love the letterpress invitation! Gorgeous!

Peonies and Polaroids said...

Oooh, pretty! I love them. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them though. I know how annoying and exhausting that is!

toni said...

I love your idea of calling them something new!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

ooooooh!!! they look absolutely fantastic!

Wedding Invitations said...

Those look amazing!