Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Hazelnut Photography

I am so excited about this post I can hardly stand it! I've been reading Jordana's blog ever since we realized our shared love for damask. She emailed me because she had taken a pattern similar to what we're using for the runners and turned it into a custom stamp to use on her invitations - a girl after my own heart. Jordana is a great writer and completely charming, and given my love for photography I was excited when she started to post pictures that she had taken. Clearly a natural talent, I was hooked right away. And then last week she made an announcement...she's decided to follow her passion and has started a photography business! Ladies and (maybe a few) gents, you must go check out Hazelnut Photography. All of these pictures are Jordana's work...can you even believe that she's just starting out!? I have such a soft spot for people who have the guts to follow their dreams. Jordana's passion for photography clearly shines through in these shots and I am just so excited for her. You can check out a lot more of her work at Hazelnutphotography.com, and all of her contact information is available there as well. Congrats Jordana - I wish you all the best on your new venture!

3 comments:

Guilty Secret said...

Wow... those are some gorgeous shots!

Jenna said...

This really does not look like the work of someone just starting out. I have watched several people "just starting" and she certainly has a leg up on them. I'll be following her stuff!

HazelnutPhotography said...

Thank you for the blog lovin' Darci! You're making me blush :-)