Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Yum!

Sometimes...very rarely...I feel the urge to bake something. On the occasion that I do feel the need I like to make things that are both pretty and taste good. I mean, if I am putting forth the effort I need to take a picture as proof, so it has to look good before I eat it. When I saw these pink and chocolate meringue drops my interest was peaked, but immediately deflated when I read the recipe. So I thought I would share the cute picture anyway and also extend the invitation for any of you more skilled bakers to make some and send 'em my way. They would make adorable wedding favors! Give it a whirl, I hereby volunteer to be your taste tester.

4 comments:

mom2lo said...

LOL! Those are so Martha! Perhaps I'll give 'em a try and ship some over to ya! Or at the very least send you some pics! :)

Just Another Day...

Jamie said...

Why did you deflate at the sight of the recipe? Too much sugar, or....? I'd love to try but I'm convinced they'd turn into merange balls of mush instead of nice, cute, kisses like the pic.....

laura said...

merange is hard, I'll just keep buying them from trader joe's... but you could stick 2 Hershey's kisses together and put them in a cute mini cupcake liner.

Wedding Favors said...

Looks tasty.