Blog has moved, searching new blog...

whitebox weddings

Every once in awhile I come across a photography site that gives me goosebumps. Where the images are so amazing you can actually experience the emotion of the day they capture...I love that feeling. And if I lived in North Carolina, I would certainly have hired the ladies at whitebox weddings to capture our day. Their website and their blog are literally packed with inspiration:
If you have some time to kill, grab a cup of coffee and settle in to look at their blog. They've posted pics from one wedding that used a Polaroid guest book so well, it will have to be another post. As in, I am writing it immediately after this one...officially obsessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is another great photographers blog for you to check out...
www.kelliekanophotography.com/blog

sara from whitebox said...

hi darci!

thanks for checking us out! i love all of the stuff on your blog. you have great taste, so we feel truly honored that you would write about little ole us!

kellie kano is a great photographer and a good friend of ours too!

cheers,
sara

Darci said...

Yay! Hi, Sara!

:::waving frantically:::

Thank YOU for stopping by my little ole blog

michèle said...

I love Sara and Mel (and Kelli too!) This is a beautiful blog-- can't wait to check back.