Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Magnets

I am not really a practical gift giver. I think its much more enjoyable to buy people fun, frivolous things that they wouldn't normally buy themselves. That being said, I love these magnets that I came across yesterday from iPop (via Parkside Papers).
Its $11.50 for four magnets, which will probably take them out of the running for favors but they would make great hostess and/or bridal party gifts. They even offer Chicago magnets! Ahh, to have the money to include these in all the OOT bags...

3 comments:

Bliss Event Group said...

These are great! I love the first set with the ginko leaves. Great find!

aletha @ pearls events said...

These are so adorable. I want one of each set! Thanks for sharing your find.

Wedding Favors said...

I like the design in those magnets in the top photo.