Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Polaroid Guestbook

Once again, all of these photos are from whitebox weddings. I know that Polaroid film is being discontinued, but I also know that there are a lot of people out there with petitions hoping to save it. I personally know a few people who are still planning on using Polaroid guestbooks, and this is the best one I've ever seen. The couple set up this old school desk chair and put a chalkboard next to it:
There is even an apple on the desk! I have to restrain myself from clapping with delight. Here are the results:
Notice that cute little mason jar that's holding all the pens? The bride made all of them herself, and used more at the reception which she filled with candles.
Now I am actually clapping. As if it could get any better, check out the bouquet:
Love the socks, boys:
Completely unique and fantastic!

6 comments:

oanababy said...

Darling, I love your site, but it's PolarOID, not PolarIOD.

Kathy said...

What a fun post, D! I've heard they're going to get rid of Polaroid film, but it seems like such a great idea for a wedding guestbook! And it looks to me like you spelled it right in your post... ;)

Darci said...

Yeah...I corrected the polaroid spelling, it was wrong initially. Worthless spell check!

Erin said...

yay! Those are pics from my wedding! How cool that I found this post on my one year anniversary!! :) It was such a special day and Sara and Mel's pictures were just perfect. In fact Joel and I have our gest book and our coffee table book out to go through again today!

Truly Engaging said...

I hope they don't discontinue Polaroid. So many fun memories using those cameras!

Anne Almasy said...

This is the cutest setup EVER! I LOVE the desk!