Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Out of Town Bags

I plan on providing all the guests staying in our hotel with "out of town" bags. I wanted to do something a little different, so I ordered canvas totes from cheaptotes.com. The basic cotton canvas totes are just 99 cents, so I figured I couldn't go to wrong! I ordered just 5 to test them out, but liked them enough to order the rest.I know some people haven't really liked the bags, so I tried to take some close up pictures to show the overall quality. They're definitely thin but they're sturdy, and I think they get the job done. I am thinking about printing a design of some sort on the front of each bag but as the wedding gets closer we'll see if that actually happens. I am not sure what I am going to fill them with yet but I'll be sure to write about the details!

Don't forget that you have until tonight to comment on the post below for a chance to win a copy of Perfect Table Plan software...

5 comments:

tina said...

Hey! I hope that you weren't talking about my post about the quality. :) I'm still going to use them if my test print turns out OK. You can't go wrong for 99 cents! I certainly appreciated the recommendation.

-t

Melissa DiStefano said...

I can't wait to see the final product!! And hey, it's an out of town bag, it doesn't need to be Coach Quality! Seriously... I think it's great that you can use the bag again, as opposed to a gift bag that you are going to throw away or recycle....

Darci said...

Ha ha, Tina...you were one of a few people I've heard say that, no worries! I agree, you definitely can't go wrong for 99 cents. I can't wait to see how your prints turn out

...:::AlmostaBride:::... said...

These labels would look amazing for the bags??? http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=82743
or these stamps at least you can customize to your theme logo!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5482317.
Sorry Iam completely jumping on your bag bandwagon!!! But I think these would be easy and quick and look fab!

Darci said...

Love the stamps - great idea!!