Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Honeymoon Supplies

These espadrille bags had me thinking about honeymoons, and what else would be great to take along. I feel like those bags would be great for the beach - easily packable but sturdy when I fill them with all my junk. And I will definitely need a hat...
I've always wanted a pair of cute, ridiculously high espadrilles. I would most certainly break my neck while falling off of them, but I would look cute on the way down.
I am lusting over this jcrew dress...it can also fold over into a skirt.

5 comments:

natalie said...

I just bought a pair of JCrew's espadrilles and I love them. They are super comfortable- and they are on sale right now! I love that hat, too.

Bliss Event Group said...

I LOVE that JCrew dress!

Molly said...

Love the shoes and the dress is totally worth it -- it's two pieces in one!

T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T said...

k...I LOVE this dress/skirt! You know it's on sale now for $40?!?!? (Not sure if it was when you posted this =) WOOHOO!