Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Cotton Wedding Dresses

I am back! After a much needed long weekend away I am safely back in Chicago and ready to dive back into planning and blogging. Besides a lot of time spent relaxing on a boat, I also had my first shower this weekend! More on that to come, but for now I wanted to share some pics from the Spring 2009 collection of The Cotton Bride. I know when I was looking for my dress I was focused on something that wasn't too heavy and hot, and even though I haven't tried them on I am guessing any of these would fit the bill.


More soon!

8 comments:

Julia said...

I love light airy dresses! And congrats on the first shower--now the fun stuff really begins:)

Molly said...

Yay you're back! My dress is silk and not too too heavy, but I tried on a beautfiul Waters gown that weighed a ton. There's no way I would have been able to wear it all night.

GrownUpBride said...

These are wonderful, and very adult.
Bravo!

LS said...

Where did you find the pictures you have posted? I love the bottom one but I looked on The Cotton Bride's website and couldn't find any of those. ?

gift girl said...

Welcome back Darci. These dresses are just fun!

Darci said...

ls - they actually emailed me the pictures to share on the blog..they're from the Spring 2009 collection so they might not be on their website yet. If you want to see more, I can ask them!

LS said...

Thanks, Darci! I'm in no hurry so I can probably wait for the Spring 2009 collection to hit their website. Love your blog!

Wedding Dress said...

The dress in the second shot looks fantastic.