Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Black, White and Green

First of all, thank you so much to all who voted and/or provided feedback yesterday. I appreciate all of your opinions! I haven't made a final decision about how I am going to handle the situation, but rest assured that I will be up front about it all.

But, enough of that! The new Pottery Barn catalog arrived at our house yesterday, and while flipping through it I found a whole new section called "Black, White & Bold!" Maybe after the wedding I'll start trying to convince Brad to let me decorate the entire house in black, white and green. In the meantime, I'll just drool over this kitchen: I also really enjoy that they've started to list the paint colors - so helpful. If I had my way and could set up a lounge area at the wedding, I would be all over those pillows and that green & white ottoman. Well, if I had my way and I had untold amounts of money.

1 comment:

Kelly Oshiro said...

I know what you mean... I have so much green silk and damask flock left over from the wedding that I could probably cover every surface with it. I don't think my new husband would be to into that...