Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Thank You Cards

I bought these "Thank You" cards at Hallmark a few weeks ago and I keep forgetting to share! There are two patterns of cards in the box, the one above and this one: I think there are only 10 cards total, but they come in this cute little box:I got them out this weekend to send a card to my Aunt and realized that the envelopes are lined!It's the little things that excite me. I can't remember how much I paid for them and couldn't find them online, but I am sure they're at your local Hallmark!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

These are beautiful!

Amanda said...

Okay, I love those so much. They would be perfect for my wedding too!

Also, you've been tagged! http://www.blueskybride.com/?p=97

Lyndsy said...

Too perfect! The receivers will be very lucky!

linz1618 said...

Love them! I was so excited to find blk/wht damask paper lanterns today, I tried to take a pic for you but my camera on my phone sucks.