Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Real Weddings

I have no shame in admitting it, I read a lot of photography blogs. They don't even have to be wedding related, I can stare for hours in awe of amazing photography. One of my favorites these day is Christine Farah. When I couldn't resist the urge any longer and contacted her to see if she would be interested in sharing some pictures, she was just as nice as I imagined her to be! So, thanks to Christine, I give you the wedding of Danielle & Ted. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do...I'll just stop typing and let the pictures speak for themselves!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Sigh...I love that last shot of the couple walking and the groom holding her dress. If you want to see more, you can watch the entire slideshow here (it's worth it). I hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

jessica lynn said...

love that dress!

MissJordyPants said...

I ADORE Crissy. She's as amazing as her work is!

Melissa DiStefano said...

How absolutely breath-taking!

miss bossy said...

Those photos are, sigh, amazing!

aletha @ pearls events said...

gorgeous images. thanks for sharing your find!