Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Hmmm...

I keep thinking about these green shoes that Marie Labbancz shared on The Bride's Cafe on Monday. My first thought was how I would kill for those shoes, quickly followed up by the realization that I have my own pair of blue soled shoes waiting to be dyed the color of my dress.
And we're also the proud owners of these ties, which one could take in and give to the person who is dying my shoes for color matching:Brooks Brothers:
They're actually a brighter green than they look in the pictures. And it obviously wouldn't have to be the exact shade of green...hmmm.

9 comments:

theselittlemoments said...

It's hard not to covet Louboutins. I know because I do all day!

Violet said...

I would love to know where you found the white shoes in the second picture. They are exactly what I have been looking for (low heel yet still cute and stylish). I recently started my own blog if you would like to check it out:
http://violetsvows.blogspot.com/

thank you for the daily inspiration!

Jacqueline said...

can you please tell me where you got these shoes. thanks in advance and your site is wonderful!

rebekah @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Go for it!

Darci said...

Violet & Jacqueline - I found the shoes at Myglassslipper.com, they're made by Something Bleu. Hopefully this link will work!

http://www.myglassslipper.com/products2.cfm/dept/SHOES/ID/4013

Julia said...

Darci, don't you dare buy Louboutins for your wedding. 1] they are so freaking expensive the thought of buying them makes me break out in hives, and 2] I'd be way too jealous.

No seriously. I stalked a few pair on Ebay for the wedding but sobered up and let that thought go. In a year you will be glad you saved the money on shoes. Trust me:)

Danica said...

Dye your shoes green. Don't spend the money on those fab shoes, just dye the ones you have! Seriously, how rockin' cool would that be???

A Windy City Wedding said...

oooh me want me want!

MissJordyPants said...

LOVE the Louboutains! But I've never seen a pair with blue soles. Their signature is the red sole. Interesting!