Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Box 'O Shoes

My Mom and I found this box at Hobby Lobby, but the first time we saw it I passed it up. When we went back and it was still there a few months later, on sale, I knew that I had to have it. It's actually covered with a thick, almost canvas-like fabric and had some great grosgrain ribbon tied around it. Part of the reason I passed it up the first time is because I wasn't sure what I would do with it. Then I realized that it would be the perfect box to house some black flip-flops and a sign that says "For Your Tired Toes" (or something along those lines). Now this box that was on sale will lead me to spend some more money on black flip-flops. Don't you love how that works?

4 comments:

Linda said...

Old navy always has flip flops marked down. I think they were 2 for $5 the other day. They might get cheaper closer to summer.

Melissa DiStefano said...

If you bring your mom, she'll find some ridiculously on sale!

Bree said...

I had a basket that said "kick off your shoes" and I got all my flip flops in the $1 section at Target. They were super cute and comfortable actually. Every time there is a holiday(easter, st.patty's, 4th of july ect.)or they add stuff to their $1 section, they also add flip flops.The best part, once the Holiday approaches they mark them down to .50 cents or I have gotten them for .25 cents...

Also they have a ton of damask items now at Target and at Marshalls. I don't know if you live by a Marshalls but its worth checking out if you get the chance!

Maria said...

I found a lot of cute damask stuff at Hobby Lobby, platters, etc! And they have great deals! So fun!