Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Vanilla Bakeshop

Check out this amazing cupcake stand from Vanilla Bakeshop! My friend Jenny sent over the picture after she read about the owners in the current issue of The Nest magazine. Turns out that Amy & Jeremy also had their wedding featured on The Knot which, naturally, was amazing. I've come across the pictures of the centerpieces before but the rest of the wedding is beautiful as well. It was shot by Nicole Caldwell:I love those striped lanterns and her dress is amazing!

5 comments:

aletha @ pearls events said...

Ooh, their story in the Nest Mag was so cute...and their bakeshop is adorable! Thanks for posting these photos--total Monday eye candy :)

Lyndsy said...

Vanilla Bakeshop has the most fantastic lemon cupcakes! That cupcake stand is incredible!

boise.jenny said...

She really does have great style. I love the orange flowers too! Hopefully one day I'll get to Santa Monica to try one of those lemon cupcakes - yum!

Karen Captured Moments said...

I thought the whole thing was 1 big cake..then I looked closely!! AMAZING!

love, love the flowers and lights!

Anonymous said...

The dress is Monique Lhullier - I think it's called Scarlett. Retails $3500 or so.