Blog has moved, searching new blog...

The Necklace?

I think I've mentioned this before, but I can be painfully indecisive. Pair that with the fact that I don't normally wear a lot of jewelry and deciding on a necklace for my wedding day is almost impossible. I want something simple and that probably doesn't involve diamonds. The next logical choice would be pearls, but I don't think a standard strand of pearls really fits my personality or the level of formality we're going for. Then I saw this picture of the always lovely Molly (from her knot bio):
{Photography by Heather Cook Elliott}

The necklace is just one long strand of coin pearls with some crystals mixed in...I think it's perfect! I looked around online and found a close match from Etsy seller BeadleJules:
I love that it can be worn so many different ways...I can make a purchase and still don't have to make up my mind! And if I decide to go Molly's route and wear it hanging down my back I can just cut off the clasps and always reattach them later.

5 comments:

aletha @ pearls events said...

Gorgeous knottie bio. I'm going to have to post this on my blog! Thanks for linking to it :)

theselittlemoments said...

I'm not wearing a necklace, but need to decide on earrings and I have no idea!

Julia said...

I love it. But you know you don't HAVE to wear one if it's not 'you' right? I never wear jewelry either and didn't do anything but some earrings. But I'm sure my neckline was different than yours:)

Molly said...

I am so flattered I was your inspiration!
But FYI - my necklace didn't have any crystals, just coin pearls.

Riley said...

So pretty!!
I'm like you, I want to wear something that's a little different on my wedding day. I'm actually getting together with a friend who enjoys making jewelry to make some not only for me but my bridesmaids too!