Blog has moved, searching new blog...

MoxieBee

The lovely Tressie of So Frugalicious has opened her own online boutique! She and a friend started MoxieBee because they were increasingly frustrated trying to find cute, affordable, work appropriate clothes and accessories. Besides having a soft spot for fellow bloggers starting businesses, I have to say that their stuff is really cute (and so affordable)! I love this red trench, which is only $38:And there are some great accessories and jewelery, all so reasonably priced. These would go with practically any bridesmaid dress and would definitely be worn again (only $12.50):I like these so much I am thinking about ordering a pair for myself ($14)!Tressie says that they're going to be getting new things in all the time, so be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

Frugalicious said...

Thanks so much for posting about MoxieBee! We have some great pieces for bridesmaid gifts, and I love our dresses for all of the wedding events. I'm getting married in May, and I need a separate budget for brunch/shower/rehearsal dinner/honeymoon clothes! If anyone needs ideas for bridesmaid gifts, email me at tressie@moxiebee.com. Have a great weekend!

It's Lovely said...

Thanks somuch for posting. What a great great shop!!!! I might have to buy one of everything ; )

Wedding Favors said...

Wow that red's bright!