Blog has moved, searching new blog...

More Accessories

I ordered the necklace and I couldn't possibly love it more! I was able to try it on with my dress this weekend and they fit perfectly together. My Mom and I decided that some sizable (9-10mm) pearl studs would be the perfect earring to tie it all together, and therefore the hunt for the perfect pearls became part of our weekend projects. We were at Macy's looking for some socks for the boys when we decided to check out the jewelery counter. I was sure that I would have to get fake pearls, considering the size I wanted them to be and the fact that I wasn't willing to spend a small fortune on earrings. We found the real pearl section and decided to just quickly ask about the price of the perfect pair of 9mm pearls that was staring us in the face. The original price was a little staggering, but then the saleswoman told us that they were having a 50% off sale, plus there was a 10% coupon, and if you used your Macy's card there was an extra 15% off...how I love a good sale! We wound up getting the earrings for 75% off, which wound up being almost exactly what I wanted to spend. So, I give you my wedding day earrings:
I would have never thought to look in a department store for pearls, so this just goes to show that you should always keep your options open! What kind of earrings did/are you wearing on your wedding day?

3 comments:

jessica lynn said...

loooooove the back of the necklace and those earrings will complete a beautiful look!

Linda said...

Those are fabulous. I love Macy's!

Julia said...

LOVE them. Pearls are so classic and beautiful. Great choice.

And thanks for the sweet comments and vote! You are too kind.