Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Unique Floral Design

I love featuring Chicago businesses, and April Joy Events might be my new favorite. They're a full service venture and can handle everything from event consulting services to floral design. April was sweet enough to share some of her favorite pictures with us, and thought that the bouquet above would go perfectly with Molly's inspiration board. I couldn't agree more! She even sent along pictures of the boutenierre that went along with the bouquet:
April noted that the blue berries could easily be substituted for green, which I think would also be fantastic. Here are a few more of her favorites, a big thanks to April for sharing your work!
(All photos by Pen Carlson Photography)


Julia said...

I'm in love with the first picture and I normally don't like that dark stuff. LOVE it.

Monica Rae said...

mmm... I agree! That first bouquet is absolutely gorgeous. What a statement!