Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Red, Purple, and Green

{ Champagne - Paul Johnson, Bouquet - Boutwell, Invitation - Atelier Isabey;
Statue - Becker, Dresses - Can't remember, Vase - Housemartin via Snippet & Ink
Bridesmaids - Style Me Pretty, Cake - The Pink Cake Box, Shoes - Zappos}

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! Molly over at These Little Moments asked me to put together an inspiration board for her, and this is my attempt. She's planning an October wedding and wants to use rich reds and purples with touches of green. The wedding will take place in a gorgeous stone building that she says resembles a castle (hence, the statue)! The color scheme was harder than I thought to put together - all of the purples I kept finding weren't the deep rich purple I was looking for. So I am not quite sure I captured her vision but hopefully it helps provide a little inspiration! If you've never read Molly's blog I highly recommend checking it out. She's a fantastic writer who makes the little things in life both funny and interesting (and, obviously, she's planning a wedding)!

3 comments:

theselittlemoments said...

Hi Darling! I was just about to get back to your email but I must say, you did an amzing job. (And the shoes? Looooove.) My bridesmaid dresses are identical to that color! I love this board. Thank you a million times over. xoxoxo

Darci said...

You're so welcome, Molly!

Melissa DiStefano said...

How beautiful! Love it! So romantic, and clean! Great job!!