Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Orange & Gray

A few weeks ago I got an email from a reader, Steffanie, who is having a July wedding in Seattle. She and her fiancé like modern design and classic touches & are planning an outdoor tented reception on the grounds of an art museum. The ceremony will also be outdoors around sunset, so she decided on orange and gray for her color palette. Steffanie asked me to attempt an inspiration board for her & this is what I came up with!

If you like gray color scheme be sure to check out the Elizabeth Anne Designs blog, as they've been posting some fabulous gray inspiration boards that are submitted by readers. I am no expert, but if you need some help with your color scheme and want me to create a board for you just send me an email! And if you have created a great inspiration board that you wouldn't mind me posting on the blog, by all means send it my way.

{First Row: Bouquet from The Knot, Chandelier from ebay, Invitation from Brides.com; Second Row: Vase from Brides.com, Suit from The Knot, Bridesmaids dress from jcrew; Third Row: Shoes from Zappos, Flutes from Brides.com, Orange Roses from Flickr}

7 comments:

Linda said...

I like. Very unique.

nicolakoala said...

OMG, who makes those shoes! I LOVE them!

Darci said...

I just found them on Zappos, here is the link!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/36051781/c/401.html

rebekah @ elizabeth anne designs said...

Thanks for the shout out!

Lucky Designs said...

I love this board!!

theselittlemoments said...

Oooh pretty, pretty.

T said...

I just found your blog and I have to tell you, I love you =) lol

With that said... I just might have to change my color scheme JUST because I've seen this board! I was originally, like you, going for nautical...then I switched to black, white and green (still a strong possibility as I LOVE green and FI and I love the classic simplicity of black and white)...but I just LOVE this orange and gray together!!! This is truly the first color scheme I've been in love with...those shoes definitely helped, although not practical for a night of dancing. Hmmmm...what's a bride-to-be to do???