Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Damask Wedding

The above picture was shot by Anna Kuperberg, but I found them because the fabulous Jessica Claire was part of the wedding party! The rest of the images are from Jessica's blog. As far as I can tell the color scheme was black, white, and pink & there were beautiful touches of damask all over the reception. My favorite part by far are the lamps:
What a great way to create a tall centerpiece without using flowers...I really love that lamp. And here is close-up of another table:
I also enjoy that the tables are all square. I still don't know if that's an option for our venue, but I am definitely going to ask when we have our tasting. You can find more pictures of this wedding on both Jessica and Anna's blogs.

16 comments:

aletha @ pearls events said...

OMGoodness, I saved those photos to my computer the other day--GORGEOUS!

Lauren said...

I KNOW! I saved all of those pictures too! I wonder where she got those lamps and fabulous candles?!

jessica lynn said...

talk about executing a theme!!

Karen & TJ said...

I love those lamps! I'm going to have to work on pulling something off like that.

Melissa DiStefano said...

Love, love, love this! How beautiful, so classy with a touch of Mod! This is just gorgoeous!

Darci said...

We've got to locate those lamps...I am on it!

theselittlemoments said...

So pretty! I'm thinking of doing damask invites.

ps- finally added you to the blogroll. Don't know what took me so long!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are from Laura Novak's wedding. www.lauranovak.net

She used an event planner/designer from Philadelphia for her reception.

Adrianna said...

Hello,

I love your lampshade centerpiece, where did you get that? I just LOVE it! Or if anyone else has any idea please let me know!!!!!Thanks!

Adrianna
adrianna@dfwplacement.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there is this demask sweater that would look cute on bridesmaids at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170237778695&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

Anonymous said...

Did anyone find out where those lamps are from?

I have to get one!

jenn r said...

I'm also looking for the lamp ideas of anyone has found info!

M said...

Hi, still no news about the lamp
;( i want to buy it, i really love itttttttttttt pls reply if you know from where ASAP thnx

Casey said...

has anyone found out how to replicate these lampshades yet?? Let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

Has anyone found the lamps????They arejust amaing and would love to have the in my destination wedding.... please let me know at marianap70@hotmail.com

Wedding Reception said...

Interesting reception area.