Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Still Saving the Date!

I am still not completely happy with it, but it's much closer! I decided to still make it a bifold "postcard" so that I can put info about accommodations on the inside. I think that there might be too many roses on the front so I might space them out a little bit. But I like the back...if you click on it to enlarge the image there is a vintage stamp with a sailboat on it & I created a Wisconsin postage stamp with our date on it. I blurred out some of the info for privacy's sake, but you can get the idea! Thank you all SO much for your suggestions and feedback...especially you, Merrilee!

9 comments:

Julia said...

Love the green flowers and the font. Can't go wrong with a classic like this! Great work, Darci.

boise.jenny said...

Ohhh, D! I love this! It is beautiful and very "you." I can't wait to get the final product in the mail.

Linda said...

I like the front but I agree that you might need more white space on the front.

jessica lynn said...

so cute! can't wait to see the final product!!

Darci said...

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Jane said...

You've been tagged!
Happy New Year!

TheMcWoods said...

Looks great! I really love the flowers and the little postage stamp.

Lucky Designs said...

Darci - they look wonderful! I love that the design carries over on the back of the card.

It's Lovely said...

Well Done! I love the sage-y green color you used and the custom stamp idea is perfect!