Blog has moved, searching new blog...

A Rustic Wedding

A few weeks ago Tara blogged about The Enchanted Barn (picture above), and since then I've seen several pictures that make me think of the barn and how I would plan a wedding in it. Yes, I might be slightly crazy, but it's just so charming and there are so many possibilities! So when I picked up the a copy of Chicago Style Weddings, I had to share these pictures. I think all of this decor would just go perfectly in that barn, with candles covering every last inch.

Who wants to start planning this wedding?? I'll help you :)

3 comments:

boise.jenny said...

Look at those place settings! They are gorgeous! I wonder if 10 years for now people will wonder why we liked brown so much. But these pictures look so timeless.

Lucky Designs said...

Beautiful details! Have a great weekend.

Tara said...

beautiful! we must be on the same page or maybe it is the cold chicago weather this past weekend that had us both dreaming of summer barn weddings!