Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Muse Weddings

There is a great new site, Muse Weddings, where you can essentially house all the ideas, inspiration, budgets, and schedules for your big day. There aren't any "To Do" templates like there are on The Knot, you build your own from the ground up. So while you have to put in a little more work up front you can customize the entire site to meet your needs. I experimented a little today and converted the spreadsheet I've been using for our budget into their online format in about 10 minutes. Now I can access it anywhere - well worth it! My favorite parts are the budget and schedules (you have the option to export to both Excel whenever you want). The entire format is really clean & easy to use, and the whole site is free! Definitely worth checking out.

1 comment:

Wedding Planning said...

Thanks for the post. I'm going to look into to this.