Blog has moved, searching new blog...

MrsHoya

In my last post about the wedding featured in Inside Weddings, Julia left a comment saying that the bride is actually MrsHoya from The Knot. Apparently she's rather famous in the bridal world, and I am just catching on now! Who knew (definitely not me). So, naturally, I went to her bio and found even more amazing pictures. Maybe this will finally convince B to get me that vespa I've always wanted...probably not. The picture of the groom's pocket square has almost sold me on the idea of getting rid of bouts all together, all of the groomsmen in that wedding look fantastic:
Thanks for the tip, Julia!

4 comments:

jessica lynn said...

I love her bio...it is one of the many good finds in the knottie world!!

Lyndsy said...

We are totally trying to get a Vespa for our wedding also...so perfect!

Julia said...

You're welcome, love! She was probably a little before your time, but I remember when her bio was ALL the rage over there. It's actually how I discovered Jessica Claire. GREAT wedding.

Ellen said...

She's a sweetheart too -- I've e-mailed her a few times with comments. Love that wedding.