Blog has moved, searching new blog...

I am back!

This was the longest break I've taken since the blog started, and it wasn't a welcome one. But I am finally starting to get over what I am now affectionately calling "thesickestihaveeverbeeninmywholeentirelife." Alright, I do realize other people go through much worse, but it was by far the worst I have ever felt. But I am once again able to get off the couch, so enough of that! One of the first places I checked out upon my return was the wonderful Jose Villa's blog. And as usual, the photography is amazing and this wedding is beautiful. I love the fabric (shocking, I know) in combination with the bright flowers! Enjoy...

5 comments:

Julia said...

Stunning photographs. And I'm glad you feel better. Being sick blows big time.

Kathy said...

Welcome Back, Darci! I've been lost without your posts -- and I'm not even a bride! I love these pics... especially that gorgeous engagement ring! I wonder if I can ask my wonderful husband to buy me one of those and call it an anniversary gift? ;)

Linda said...

I love her dress!

Lyndsy said...

Jose Villa is one of my favorite photography sites as well! I am glad you are feeling better, I have missed you posts!

Frugalicious said...

I'm glad you are back! I know you have black and white in your wedding- I am using black and ivory. I am trying to find the right fabric for table runners (or better yet existing black/ivory damask table runners). Do you have any ideas?

Thanks!