Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Find That Dress

Last week I got an e-mail asking for help finding a dress. This person is looking for a dress where the collar almost looks like a shirt collar with a v-neck. She would also really like it to be strapless. The first thing that came to mind is the jcrew dress above, but it's definitely not strapless and I also don't know that it's for sale any longer (although it could probably be found somewhere and altered). I did a little searching and found this dress on Brides.com: And this Carolina Herrera (again, obviously not sleeveless): I am almost sure I've seen a dress like this somewhere, but I can't find anything that looks exactly like what this bride described. So I will put the question out there to all you blog readers - any suggestions? Thoughts on designers or where she could go to find something resembling what she wants?

4 comments:

Chere Amie said...

I am totally and completely in love with the sleeveless verson from Brides. GREAT find!

Monica Rae said...

Brooklyn Bride posted a gorgeous Zac Posen here: http://bklynbride.blogspot.com/2008/01/zac-posen-wedding-gowns.html

erin said...

She might have already chosen something, but Priscilla of Boston has one at http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=1&sfid=50705&f=Slim/Column

It's got short sleeves, but I remember this post and thought I'd share. :)

Wedding Dress said...

I don't know of any places. Nice dresses though.