Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Final Decisions

This is the final design for the front! After a few minor adjustments to some of the flowers I am satisfied. At the same time, I decided to no longer make the back a postcard. There really isn't a reason for that design anymore & the front and back just never really fit together. I'll show a picture of the inside later, but for now I would love to hear what everyone thinks about the back! The inside is full of details, so there isn't much left to put on the back. Mostly I just want to be sure that people know to open the card in case they just turn it around to the back. So, the question is, one flower or two?

9 comments:

Emily Pee said...

one flower, the second choice, is lovely.

boise.jenny said...

I like the two flower option!

It's Lovely said...

I'm liking the two flower option. Well done on the design. Love them! : )

Darci said...

Thank you, all!

jessica lynn said...

hmmmm. either one. but, i might like the 2 flower option better.

Tina said...

Nice job! What application did you use to make them?

I kind of like one flower, but with the top flower and the text on the bottom. Or how about placing the text above the bottom flower in the center of the page?

Beth said...

two flowers, please

Linda said...

two flowers

Kelly said...

I like the 2 flowers