Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Cupcake Flags

I just came across these flags at Notepolish Paperie & think they're so cute! They show them in a few different colors, and I can't help but think that you could easily recreate these yourself (although you would have to have plenty of time on your hands to attach each of those signs to a toothpick). The picture above is obviously for a baby shower, but here are some for a bridal shower:And also, just because I find it hilarious, they sell boxed cards for guys that cover nearly every occasion in the course of a year. A perfect gift for the groom-to-be! Only $12.99 for 6 letter pressed cards:

3 comments:

Lucky Designs said...

I love cupcake flags! Here is my attempt at them for a birthday party.

http://tinyurl.com/2wac5w

jessica lynn said...

soooooo cute!

Nancy Swiezy said...

Love the cup cakes!