Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Because My Hand Can't Take It

I am beginning the process of printing and addressing our Save the Date's (I promise detailed pictures when they are all sent out) and I am quickly realizing that I don't have it in me to also write our return address by hand. I was hesitant to buy an embosser, because I really want to get one of those with our married monogram on it and don't want to end up with two. Then I found these stamps from Expressionery, who just so happens to be having a 30% off sale that includes free shipping. Perfect! I used our first initials only so that I am not breaking tradition but can still use the stamp after the wedding. And while I was there looking around, I also found that they sell notecards you can stamp yourself. I love this one:

5 comments:

Chitown Bride said...

I am totally buying this! Thank you so much for posting!

Darci said...

You're welcome!

jessica lynn said...

ohhh what a great find!

Tara said...

i was just looking at something like this over the weekend... 30% off is a great find!

too bad we are going to be moving the month before the wedding... rats- i want one!

Anna said...

Oh gosh. I'm sure the orbs will have sold out by now. But please please can you tell me where you got yours from it's so beautiful.