Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Another Ring

Nope, not another ring for me. There is another engagement ring in our family and this one belongs to my little cousin and maid-of-honor (soon to be matron-of-honor). She got engaged over Christmas and not one to beat around the bush, she will actually be getting married before me! They are planning a spring wedding, one complete with bright colors and gerber daisies. So in honor of those upcoming nuptials, I tried to create an inspiration board that will hopefully make the early planning stages a little easier:
{first row: macaroons from paulette; dress from jcrew; calligraphy from Bluebird studios; second row: flowers from flickr, shoes from jcrew, carrot hearts from oooh you tasty little things; third row: calligraphy from Lauren Hooper found via Snippet & Ink, drink from google search, flowers from Bridalwave}

9 comments:

jessica lynn said...

so pretty and refreshing!

Ali said...

cuuute! love the brightness :) you're a pro!
p.s. i'm the bride!

It's Lovely said...

I love the idea of using the whimsical calligraphy with the bright colors. So fresh & fun! : )

Enjoy Celebrations and Occasions said...

I LOVE the colors!

aletha @ pearls events said...

Darci--love this board. I hope you don't mind if I share it with my readers!

Lyndsy said...

This board is exactly what I needed to push me to put some thoughts into action for my wedding. Great finds!!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Did I miss what your Save The Date final was??? I am waiting with baited breath!!!

theselittlemoments said...

Darci, I love it. Can you do my inspiration board? I'm completely stressing over my wedding colors.

Ali said...

i know you're a sicky, but C'MON i need some wedding talk!!!!!