Blog has moved, searching new blog...

Vineyard Weddings

First of all, let me say that I am sorry I haven't bee posting much lately! Work is currently consuming me, but the good news is that the majority of the nonsense will be over by next Friday. In the meantime, here are some pics I found of a gorgeous wedding at Ponte Winery in Temecula photographed by the amazingly talented Leigh Miller. I am secretly jealous of any and all people that are married in vineyards. I've never seen a wedding in that setting that I haven't absolutely loved!


This picture of the couple made me smile, and I don't even know them. They just seem so happy!
And here is a collage of all the details from the wedding, that Leigh put together on her blog (as always, click the picture to see a larger version):

The green chair in the middle of the vineyard might be my favorite part! There are also pictures of the couple posing in the chair, and the reception looks like it was a blast...be sure to go to Leigh's blog and check out the rest of the pictures.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey, Darci! I'm sure everyone understands that work has to come first... although I have been missing your almost daily updates! :)

These pictures are amazing! I never thought about a vineyard wedding before! I couldn't click on the image to enlarge it (user error??), but I think I really love their cake! So simple and elegant!!

Tasha said...

I have always loved the look of vineyard weddings too. They just look so cool and sophisticated. And hello- the wine!

Also, I saw this and thought of you and your wedding. This is from a great shop in Milwaukee called Broadway Paper (I get e-mails from them all the time)
http://shop.broadwaypaper.com/browse.cfm/4,7935.htm

If that doesn't work you can go to http://www.broadwaypaper.com and look to the left for the gift item of the week.

Frugalicious said...

I love your blog! I was thrilled to find it because I am planning a black and white wedding too. I have a Powerpoint full of my inspiration boards:) My accent color is hot pink, and I love the damask prints! I thought you might like this idea to use these cool frames.

http://sofrugalicious.blogspot.com/2007/11/say-i-do-to-black-and-white.html